Current research shows that 12% of women and 9% of men in the U.S. experience at least 1-2 headaches per month. More than 4% of the U.S. population suffers from frequent headaches at the rate of 180 headaches per year. Headaches are a social, economic and physical burden throughout the world.
Most headaches have a spinal, muscular, or habitual component which Doctors of Chiropractic are trained to identify and treat. Up to 25% of headache patients commonly seek our chiropractic care for relief of their headaches.
At Lifetime Advantage Center, we have successfully helped thousands of patients obtain safe, effective long-term relief from their headaches.
There are over 300 scientifically proven causes for headaches with only a few actual causes that are responsible for the majority of headaches:
- Muscle Tension - Neck and upper back spasms
- Post-Traumatic -- Post head/neck trauma (whiplash)
- Cervicogenic -- Problems with the neck region
- Drug Induced -- From analgesic overload
- Lifestyle & Dietary Factors